Instagram

Monday, March 30, 2015

Turf Guard Sensors "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" Ends April 30

It looks like we've got a great week of weather ahead of us, so hopefully everybody can catch up on projects that have been pushed back. This week I just want to give everyone the heads-up that some of Toro's Marketing Programs are coming to an end. The one that will affect the most courses is the "Buy 2 Sensors Get 1 Free" program for Toro's Turf Guard Soil Monitoring System. I have previously discussed the benefits of Turf Guard & how it will help you make better decisions when it comes to your irrigation, which will ultimately help you save water.

Many of you are taking advantage of the Turf Guard Starter Kit or already have Turf Guard set up at your course. This program is a great opportunity to expand your system to get more data from more areas & make even more educated decisions with your irrigation. In addition to soil moisture, you will also be able to track soil temperature & salinity. All the data & trends recorded from these sensors will not only help you make better decisions with your irrigation, but will also help you with your entire agronomic plan. The more information we can gather, the better decisions we can make.

On another note, I will be drawing for the 32" LED TV out of all my current Lynx customers on Wednesday, April 1. Since I announced the drawing last month, 4 more courses have switched over to Lynx. I've talked with a lot of you about upgrading to Lynx, so I hope the trend continues. I think any of the superintendents operating their irrigation on Lynx will tell you how much they like it & how it allows them to be more efficient.

I hope everyone has a great week & let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment