Instagram

Monday, March 9, 2015

NSN Lynx & SitePro Classes

Hopefully we've seen the last of the snow & warmer temperatures are on the way! I will be sending out this information to everyone by email as well, but I want to go ahead & let everyone know about the NSN classes we will be hosting in Richmond later this year. We will have a SitePro Intermediate class November 3 & 4, and a Lynx Level 1 class November 5 & 6. I know this is a long way off & everyone is more worried about the upcoming season, but we have to schedule these classes well in advance. I have gotten a lot of requests to have these classes in Richmond, so I hope we can fill both classes. Each class will hold a max of 16 people, so reserve your spot early. Cost for the 2-day class is $595 per person (not per golf course), unless you have credits available from NSN. The credits are based on what NSN contract you currently have & you can contact me to find out if your course has available credits.
 
Everyone that has been to these classes in the past will agree that they are very beneficial, even for those that have a decent grasp of their system. There are always new tips you can pick up that can help you be more efficient. Look for the email with sign-up information that I will be sending out. I hope you all will jump on this opportunity! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment