Instagram

Monday, March 23, 2015

Free Shipping w/ a Case of Infinity Heads *THIS WEEK ONLY*

March Madness is underway, most of our brackets are already busted, & spring is officially here, even if the weather will keep playing games with us for another month or so. I know this means aerification, fertilizer, pre-emergent, & firing up irrigation systems. Some of you may have already been through all of this & some may be holding off a little while longer. Either way, it is time to stock up your inventory of sprinklers & irrigation parts.

This week only (March 23-27), I am offering Free Shipping for anyone ordering at least one full case of Infinity sprinkler heads. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must call or email your order to me (not customer service) and mention that you heard about the deal on the blog. As a reminder, all Infinity models are eligible for Buy 3 Sprinklers, Get 1 Free. It's also important to remember that the Infinity sprinklers come in ACME threaded inlets only (1" & 1.5"). For more info on the Infinity, visit www.toroinfinity.com.

Also remember that we are hosting our Irrigation Renovation Seminar in Richmond this Wednesday, March 25 from 9:30-1:00. I hope to see several of you there & I invite you to bring someone with you. Have a great week & let me know if I can help you in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment