Instagram

Monday, December 1, 2014

Toro Irrigation Marketing Programs

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving last week & got to spend time with families. I know I had some good food & watched some good football as well (Go Hokies! 11 straight wins against the Hoos & headed to their 22nd straight bowl game). I will be heading to our headquarters in Charlotte all week for sales meetings, but I wanted to get out some more information on programs I want to make sure everyone is aware of for this year.

Last week, I talked about the sprinkler programs that Toro is running which included the Buy 3 Sprinklers, Get 1 Free & Buy 4 Conversion Assemblies, Get 1 Free. There are a number of other programs that Toro offers for irrigation products in addition to the sprinkler programs that include:
  • Control System Upgrade Program: Buy 10 Satellites, Get 1 Free
    • Applies to Network VP & OSMAC satellites
  • Network LTC+ to Network VP Satellite Upgrade Kits: Buy 2 Satellite Upgrade Kits, Get 1 Free
    • Applies to Model #118-0038 (Upgrade Kit Includes Faceplate, Power Distribution Board, & Cable)
  • TouchNet Upgrade Program: Upgrade to from TouchNet to Lynx for 50% off List Price
  • Radio Interface Unit (RIU) Program: New Base Station (RIU-02) for OSMAC users at special list price of $4,445 (Normally sold at $10,200)
    • SitePro customers who purchase RIU-02-SPECIAL will also be eligible to purchase Lynx Upgrades at special program prices
    • I will go more in depth & have more information on this program in future posts
  • TurfGuard Program: Buy 2 Sensors, Get 1 Free
    • Great program for existing TurfGuard customers to continue adding to your course
The following finance programs are also available:
  • Financing Program (Golf Irrigation Products): 36-month Interest-Free Financing available on Toro golf irrigation products
    • $5,000 minimum amount financed
    • All current Toro Golf Irrigation Products eligible
    • Control System Upgrade Programs not eligible for no-interest financing
  • Financing Program (Twilight Golf Lighting): 24-month Interest-Free Financing for Toro Golf Lighting Products
    • $5,000 minimum amount financed
I will be making a point to discuss these programs with you all, especially when you have the ability to take advantage of one of them. These are a great way to help you make upgrades around your golf course while getting some help financially & I hope that all of you will jump on these opportunities. If you have any questions regarding specifics of any of the programs offered by Toro, please let me know so that I can further explain the details of each program.

As I stated above, I will be in Charlotte for almost all of this week, but I will still be answering phone calls & emails so let know of any way I can help you. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment