Instagram

Monday, June 8, 2015

It's Hand-watering Season...

After not having any rain for the month of May, we all got our fill this past week. I know many of you went from chasing wilt to just hoping to see a glimpse of sunshine. Regardless of how last week went, it is hand-watering season & I want to make sure everyone is aware of the hose options we can offer at STI.

A lot of you probably already have your hoses & nozzles for the season, and many have gotten them from me. The hoses I'm promoting this year are from Kochek & Underhill. The most popular ones from what I've seen so far this year have been the Kochek GH Series Hose & the new UltraMax Blue Hose from Underhill. Both models are available in 3/4" or 1" at standard 50', 75', or 100' lengths as well as being available in custom lengths or bulk rolls.

Along with the GH Series, Kochek also offers the Dura Flow & the Ultralite High Pressure Hoses. All of you have varying wants & needs when it comes to hand-watering, & I'm happy to say that we can fill just about any of those wants & needs. We also carry a wide range of nozzles from Kochek & Underhill. I have demo kits for both, so just let me know if you'd like to get your hands on them or try them out for yourself.

I am on my way to Keswick for the 2015 NGCOA Mid-Atlantic - VGCSA - CMAA VA Joint Event. I hope to see many of you there & as always, let me know if I can do anything to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment