Instagram

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Greenbrier Classic

It's not quite July yet and we've already had summer weather for the last several weeks. Hot & dry then getting some severe storms. I hope everyone is making it through without too many issues so far & ready for whatever the rest of summer has in store.

I'll be at The Greenbrier volunteering on the maintenance staff this week for the PGA event. I always enjoy working tournaments & I'm looking forward to working this one for the first time. Their Toro irrigation has helped them keep this place dialed in & looking great going into the week. I may be tough to get ahold of this week but if you leave a message, text, or email I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Have a great week & a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment