Instagram

Monday, May 4, 2015

Tollie Quinn Tournament

This Monday, May 4th, STI will be helping to host the ODGCSA Tollie Quinn Tournament at Two Rivers Country Club. We're hoping for a great turnout for the tournament & the weather looks great. We will be having several contests in addition to the Two-Man Best Ball Tournament. I will be at the Infinity Challenge located near the putting green, so come by & see if you can change out a solenoid quicker than any of your peers. Almost everyone was able to change the solenoid out in less than a minute last year, so come give it a shot. You won't even have to worry about getting your pants dirty since there's no digging necessary!

I hope to see a lot of you at Two Rivers & I hope that all of you have a good week. We might even see some bermuda start growing this week! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment