Instagram

Monday, April 20, 2015

New Valve Insertion Tool for Infinity Sprinklers

I hope everyone is doing well & getting back into the groove at this point. This week I just want to remind/make everyone aware of the new valve insertion tool for Toro golf sprinklers. For those of you with Infinity sprinklers, you will need this tool, available in 1" or 1.5". The old tool will not work on the Infinity sprinklers, but the new tool will work on your older sprinkler models.



These new tools are cheaper ($19.) and easier (in my opinion). You simply place the snap ring & valve on the tool, line up the tube using the notches, and push down until you hear it 'click'. Then flip the lever up & lift the tool out.



Hopefully you won't have to worry about changing out foot valves on any of your new Infinity heads yet, but it's still a good idea to have a few of these on hand. Since they are backwards compatible, you can keep one in your cart to use on any of your Toro sprinklers, not just Infinity. If you need a few for your golf course,  please let me know & I will get them ordered for you.

Have a great week & let me know if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment