Instagram

Monday, February 2, 2015

Warehouse Clean-Out Sale

I would like to start off by thanking everyone who came by the STI booth at the VTC Trade Show last week. It was a great turnout & I enjoyed talking with all of you that came by.

 
As for the Warehouse Clean-Out Sale, there are a number of products that we have in stock in Richmond that are either obsolete or that we have an excess of. The beneficiary of our overstock you, the customer, as I will be selling these items at discounted prices. All of these items are still new in the box, but have been discontinued by the manufacturers or just need to be off our shelves. Quantities on some are very limited, so act quickly! In order to get these items at the listed discount price, you will need to call or email me (not customer service). My cell number is (804) 382-9551 & my email is matt.pound@smithturf.com.  
 

I hope that some of you will be able to find some products that will be beneficial to you, especially as we get ready to start the new season (Spring is right around the corner!). Have a great week & please let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks for your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment