Instagram

Monday, January 19, 2015

STI & Kochek

The STI sales team spent last week in Charlotte going through some of the new product lines that we are taking on. One of those product groups I am excited to tell you about today is the Kochek line of hoses, nozzles, & fittings. I know that hoses are one of the most important tools to have on a golf course, & we feel that we can now offer the best & most reliable products in the market.

I know some of you may already be using Kochek products & know the quality they offer. I personally used several Kochek hoses & nozzles while working on the golf course, which makes me even more comfortable in offering these products to my customers. While best known for their high quality & durable hoses, Kochek also supplies many different nozzles & hose taps to fit your exact needs. CHECK OUT ALL THEIR IRRIGATION PRODUCTS ON THEIR WEBSITE & be sure to contact me when you're getting ready to make your hose order going into the new season.

I also want to invite all of you to take a quick look at our 2015 STI Product & Resource Guide. As we celebrate our 90th year, we hope that you will continue to look to Smith Turf & Irrigation as your resource not only for golf irrigation products, but for all your turf maintenance & landscape products.

2015 STI Product & Resource Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment