Instagram

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Introduction

Welcome,

I want to first thank everyone for taking the time to visit my new blog, and I hope that it won't be your last visit. I decided to start this blog simply as another avenue for communicating with all of you, my customers. I plan on using this page to help keep everyone up to date on all the happenings with Smith Turf & Irrigation and Toro's irrigation products. I will be posting on current projects, new product information, changes & updates, troubleshooting tips, and marketing programs everyone should be aware of. My goal is to make one new post per week, so you can get into a habit of checking the blog every Monday or Tuesday for any new information I may have up. In addition to the information posted each week, I will be putting special deals that will only be available through this blog (to give everyone some extra incentive to read what I have to say).

I don't plan on using this as a substitute for visiting any of you, but more as a supplement to my visits & meetings. I feel that this is a great way to get important information out to everyone at one time, and I hope that you will all take advantage of this. I welcome your feedback and I want to be sure to be posting on what y'all find relevant or helpful so feel free to comment, tweet, text, or email me your thoughts or ideas. I hope this will be a useful tool for everyone & I look forward to working with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment